Environmental conservation of marine, coastal, rural landscapes and climate change adaptation are challenging communities, businesses and people in a new way. Sustainability can often only be achieved when different actors come together in one common approach. Such actors might be marine and coastal businesses, agriculture, forest management and tourism and community businesses.
‘Blue Life ‘ means to establish sustainable and holistic landscape management for the conservation of biodiversity and environment in marine, coastal and rural landscapes.
Proactive ecosystem services, targeting towards carbon reduction or climate change adaptation, payments for ecosystem services and carbon smart villages are in the center of our interest to attain sustainability.
Working areas of interest are
- Conservation of mangrove and forest areas
- Conservation of the bird sanctuary
- Coral reef re-cultivation and reef protection
- Research and re-stocking of endangered species
- Reef guardian for enforcement of fishing laws
Interested? Write to us, we will be honored to answer you.