Blue Life is committed to promote sustainable eco-tourism. Tourism in coastal regions can be a source of income but a challenge for the ecosystems and communities. The challenge for Blue Life eco-tourism concepts is to match the needs of present tourists and for the host regions while protecting and enhancing social, environmental and economic opportunities for the future.
To achieve this, we are working together with experienced architects, and environmental consultants. We analyze the environmental and social impacts, striving for compliance with eco-tourism standards, and support activities in education, eco-businesses, art and awareness building.
Eco tourism is able to create a balance that does not disrupt the ecosystem and the communities.
- Minimize impact.
- Build environmental and cultural awareness and respect.
- Provide positive experiences for both visitors and hosts.
- Provide direct financial benefits for conservation.
- Provide financial benefits and empowerment for local people.
- Raise sensitivity to host countries’ political, environmental, and social climate.
Interested? Write to us, we will be honored to answer you.